Mining & API Product Solution:
External Cement Mortar Coating
Imperial’s custom designed and built state of the art equipment and through quality processes allow the application of cement mortar coatings to be held to the highest quality standards for both mix content and finished coating thickness.
Cement Coating Options:
Machine Applied Shotcrete Process
- Automated weigh batching and controls ensure proper mix, consistent strength and quality.
- Reinforced mortar is applied to pipe using custom designed and built equipment.
- Machinery can coat straight pipe lengths up to 40’.
- Machinery can coat 3 to 54 inch diameter pipe.
Hand Applied Gunite Process
- Special fittings require hand application by our team of craftsmen.
- Welded wire mesh reinforcement is applied where necessary to ensure the integrity of the coating.